Terms & Conditions
All our online transactions are carried out by RBS Worldpay. The RBS WorldPay payment system uses a combination of both established and innovative techniques to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data. Furthermore, our public web servers are certified by Thawte, a public Certificate Authority, ensuring that both the shopper and retailer can have confidence that nobody can impersonate RBS WorldPay to obtain confidential information. Find out more about RSB Worldpay security on their website.
If you can't find exactly what you want on our website please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your requirements.
Viper, Copperhead, Sidewinder, Cobra, Boa - 1 year labour, 1 year parts
Mantis, Mantis 30 - 1 year labour, 1 year parts (excludes gas spring)
This Warranty is applicable to the initial purchaser only and is non-transferable. Flatscreen Arms Ltd warrants that, at the time of Customer’s acceptance, the product will be in good working order and will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse or improper installation or operation. Flatscreen Arms Ltd will not be responsible for damage due to service, maintenance, modifications or tampering by anyone other than a Flatscreen Arms Ltd authorized representative. In the event a product is defective and Flatscreen Arms Ltd receives written notice of the defect within the Warranty period along with proof of purchase, Flatscreen Arms Ltd, at its opinion, will either repair or replace the defective product. This Warranty does not cover damage caused by a carrier or transportation of the product from one location to another, or alterations made by owner. Customer must return product in the original packaging freight prepaid to Flatscreen Arms Ltd.
All orders received by 12am the previous day will be dispatched next day (Monday - Thursday). All orders received Friday - Sunday will be dispatched Monday. Products are sent via courier.
Returns / faulty goods
All products are fully checked before dispatch. You have a 'coolling off' period of 7 working days after delivery date. In the unlikely event of your receiving damaged goods simply call +44 (0)1273 611623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have the products picked up, at our expense, and give you the option of a full refund or a replacement at no charge to you. Please reuse the packaging material for return courier.
You will be liable for any delivery costs incurred for returned goods unless they are returned for defective or faulty reasons.
Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. As we aim to send out orders next day please contact us to cancel your order as soon as possible. If your order has already been dispatched you will be liable for any delivery costs incurred in returning the product to us.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Flatscreen Arms Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of “Flatscreen Arms Ltd” – © “Flatscreen Arms Ltd” 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We take every care to ensure that this site complies with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 laid down by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WIA). We are committed to making sure that the web site is accessible to all.
You may find it useful to change the default colours and fonts used on your computer.
Further information is available from AbilityNet’s ‘My computer my way’ web site - www.abilitynet.org.uk/myway